Wednesday, March 14, 2012

*Update*

To all who might be following my blog...I am currently editing and revising a children's story draft I have written. I have a few students who will be illustrating it with me and I'm pouring energy into it...I apologize for the lack of recent posts. I will post the draft of my story, and if you have any comments or edits, suggestions etc, please do not hesitate to tell me. Illustrations of the book will be colorful and full-paged, kid-produced. I hope you enjoy and look forward to it being published on unibook.com in coming months. :)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent story my friend! I look forward to seeing some of the artwork...lots of color I presume. Was the "Oscar" comment in reference to his middle name? Keep up the great work, it may inspire future doctors!

    ReplyDelete